Entrepreneur’s Guide To Startups
Hi, i’m Mike Stemple knowledgeable , multi-successful, serial entrepreneur and innovator. i’m really excited to form my courses available here on Udemy. It looks like just yesterday I had the chance to mentor one among the founders of Udemy as he made his way through Founder Institute, and now i’m launching a series of courses on his amazing startup!
Here are a number of the questions covered:
- Are you able to be an entrepreneur?
- What do you need to know to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Which traits does one have which will assist you be successful?
- What are the basic skills every entrepreneur need?
- How should I envision my company?
- What is a typical day like for a successful entrepreneur?
- How valuable is my idea?
- What are the ways I can make money?
- How can I get into the industry of my idea while keeping my day job?
- What are all the questions I need to be able to answer to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What are the step-by-step things I need to do at the beginning, middle, and end of my startup?
- What are some of the mistakes successful entrepreneurs do NOT make?
- What buzzwords do I need to avoid so I don’t sound like an amateur?